- Strictly NO NAILING / STAPLER GUN, GLUE AND PAINTING or any other materials / tools that will damage the aluminium frame / laminated wall partition / furniture or rental item.
- Dismantling of inkjet sticker / poster / etc. is required immediately after the end of the exhibition.
- Exhibitors contravening the rules will be charged cleaning fees / penalty fees (RM150 per panel) at our discretion.
POSTERS / DECORATIONS
PRE-ORDERS BEFORE EXHIBITION
- If there is any pre-order before exhibition, kindly make your outstanding payments at our INNOGEN Service Counter/ Office during build-up of the exhibition. All items will be delivered upon payment received.
- We reserve the right to re-collect your orders should the arrears not be settled beyond the stipulated time.
SECURITY & FURNITURE
- All portable items kept inside the lockable counters and/or cupboards are under your responsibility and have to be cleared immediately once the exhibition is over.
- Keys for all lockable cabinets and showcases must be left in the cabinet after the show ends. Any loss of key is chargeable at RM30.00/pc.
- Maximum carry weight for each flat/ slope shelving is 5kg only.
- We will not be liable for any loss/ damage of items kept therein.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to take or remove the rental furniture or lighting from any other exhibition stand.
- Power points are meant for non-lighting purposes only. Usage of such points for any lighting purposes will incur a charge for lighting connection.
- All lighting connection is charged according to the number of tubes or bulbs lighted on the stand. Exhibitors are encouraged to use bulbs of higher voltage (maximum 100 watt per bulb/tube) wherever possible.
- Lighting connection for LED bulb is max. for 2 bulbs/tubes per connection and LED strip is max. 2m length per connection.
- Own light fittings must include wiring and terminate at one point for connection by official electrical contractor.
- A socket must be used for one exhibit at a time. Multi-point connection is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to prevent the risk of power overload.
- Exhibitor whose lighting fixtures/ electrical appliances/ machines/ etc are found to have been the cause of trips in power supply will be responsible for all re-energisation charges if any.
- All electrical installations must conform strictly to the required safety regulations without exception.
- The Organiser/ Venue/ Official Contractor reserves the right to disconnect the electrical supply to any installation which, in the opinion of our Electrical Chargeman, is dangerous or likely to cause annoyance to visitors or other exhibitors.
LATE / ON-SITE ORDERS
- Kindly approach our INNOGEN Service Counter / Office for further assistance.
- On-site orders are based on first-come-first serve basis and subject to stock availability with immediate payment (CASH / Local Cheque).
COMPLAINT / CLAIM
- Any complaint or claim in respect of ordered goods non-delivery must be reported to the INNOGEN Service Counter on the 1st day of exhibition, failing which such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and our company will not accept any complaint or claim thereafter.