Established in 1999, INNOGEN SDN BHD is a Malaysian-based company that takes pride in serving the needs of trade show exhibitions, conferences and events locally and internationally.
We provide extensive services, for Indoor or Outdoor Space in the form of re-useable and re-configurable exhibition booths; including designing, fabricating and installing National Pavilions as well as all-purpose ancillary services such as electrical light fittings and equipment, on-site environmental facilities and environmental graphics.
Though our core business is Exhibition Design + Build, our constant drive to improve and distinct efforts that we initiate to expand have put us as the top of our game.
Our area of expertise now includes Event Management, and Interior Fit-out.
As the exhibition industry is an international business that transcends National boundaries, we believe our strong international networks will better serve and service our clients.
What makes INNOGEN SDN BHD distinguished?
- We have an astounding track record of supporting and serving the MICE industry in the region for more than 10 years.
- Our customers are our priority – We cultivate long-standing relationships with our customers, which include some of the leading exhibition organizers and
- We have teams of admirable and accountable talents in charge of designing customized booths and pavilions.
- Strong management derives the backbone of a strong company – We have a prime management team heading the company as well as dedicated staffs
that are exceptionally skillful in their work.
- Factory total area of 58,000 square feet will enable INNOGEN to maintain a competitive edge with competitive prices for our local and overseas clients.
- We maintain a decent base of exhibition services assets throughout Malaysia. This enables us to meet massive exhibition requirements instantaneously.
- Heavy loading – reinforced concrete is used throughout the floor of the factory to support heavy construction works and structures.
- Shipping of exhibits to different parts of the world for exhibition installation can be carried out efficiently as the factory is designed to accomodate loading
and unloading activities by containers and trailers.
- We have committed and well experienced subsidiaries that support our operation needs.